- The NSH Group undertakes special responsibility to work towards an improvement of the human rights situation worldwide within our supply chains. Within our business relations we likewise increasingly focus on sustainability in view of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals which have been published by the United Nations (Agenda 2030).
- The involvement of global procurement and sales markets present opportunities as well as challenges; new markets and production facilities may be developed leading to the establishment of employment and prosperity. In parallel, risks are accruing due to nontransparency and the related possibly insufficient enforcement of acknowledged international environmental and human rights standards within the supply chains.
- The NSH Group is committed to minimize environmental risks and to respect, protect and observe the human rights of every individual person. We adamantly oppose corruption, forced labour, child labour slavery and human trafficking. This is equally required of all our business partners.
- We assume the responsibility for these principles as a company, irrespectively of the capability or willingness of particular countries to comply with their obligations related to the protection of human rights and the environment.
- Our risk management supports the early identification and analysis of violation of human rights and environmental protection principles within our supply chains. Based on this we are in the position to take adequate measures to work towards an improvement of compliance within our supply chain.
- On a regular basis we provide training to our employees to raise the awareness regarding possible violation of human rights and environment-related obligations as well as to initiate an appropriate conduct. The process commences with the conscious perception of a violation of the principles contained herein, which is subsequently processed and treated in a defined way for being finally resolved by adequate measures for the company.
- Notifications from our employees, business partners and third parties are respectfully received via our whistle-blower hotline, treated and resolved with the necessary persistency.
- As a company rich in tradition, we assume responsibility for a better humane and environmentally sustainable world.