AREAS OF APPLICATION & USE
Increasing operational requirements and legal framework conditions demand safe and seamless monitoring of fleets and efficient maintenance planning. The TWM - Total Wheelset Management - software developed by HEGENSCHEIDT-MFD supports maintenance companies in maintaining a complete overview of data management, maintenance planning and control of all wheelset-related maintenance processes. TWM is the digital basis for all wheelsets of rail vehicles and complete fleets, regardless of your company size and complexity. A modular software structure makes TWM extremely flexible, so that not only additional modules can be integrated or exchanged, but also customer-specific extensions are possible.
TWM is available in two versions as “TWM Basic” and “TWM Professional” and provides all essential information online and thus completely independent of location. TWM is the digital radar for an optimal condition of your wheelsets.
Increase fleet performance - minimizing the maintenance costs
- Data-based TWM maintenance significantly increases the runtime of your wheelsets
- Optimising the planning of maintenance work in a more targeted manner with TWM
- Designing personnel deployment and energy savings in a well-founded manner
- Processing machines, diagnosti c systems and TWM from a single source
- More efficient processing and accurate, data-based forecasting of future maintenance
- Overview of all wheelset states
- Detecting defects in time
- Identifying risks of damage
- Better fulfilment of legal requirements
- Quality assurance and traceability of all data
- Reduce wheelset-related costs
- Optimising the planning of maintenance work
- Optimising warehousing and logistics
TWM is divided into different variants and editions. The editions determine which data volumes can be processed and which hardware and software licenses are required. From a simple database to a product management system, the TWM modules cover the complete range of functions. The classification can be determined by the number of depots and the fleet size to be included in the TWM. It is always possible to upgrade from a lower edition to a higher edition without data loss.