Regular maintenance of your modern NSH Group machines and systems is essential for a long machine service life, the avoidance of unplanned downtime, and fault-free production.
We provide your employees with comprehensive training on the design and operation of your machines as well as on troubleshooting procedures. In doing so, we provide you with both theoretical expertise and practical tips and tricks.
We distinguish between two selectable specializations in our maintenance training courses.
Focus on electrical maintenance training:
- Machine and plant control
- Hardware structure
- Software structure
- safety concept
- Interface PLC - NC
- interface automation
Main focus maintenance training mechanics:
- Mechanical structure of machines and systems as well as all essential functional assemblies
- Fluid components
- Influence of the safety concept on machine operation
In both specializations, we also teach your employees the basics of machine operation as well as basic theoretical and practical control, and maintenance tasks (machine-specific including mechanics and fluid technology).
All training courses can be designed as group or individual training courses, and are oriented in their depth and detail to the existing previous knowledge of your employees. Furthermore, we can conduct the training courses directly on your premises as well as at NSH Group locations.
Your added value
- Expertise - Flexibility - Motivation
- Ensuring trouble-free and downtime-free production processes through predictive maintenance
- Reduction of extraordinary downtimes and high failure costs
- Increase in planning reliability, productivity and machine service life
- Increase of employee motivation
- Sensitization of maintenance to the special features of the machine
- Expertise and knowledge directly from the manufacturer