NILES-SIMMONS stands for a machine tool brand with high vertical integration. In addition to the development and design department, the pre-mechanical and sheet metal production are also located in-house. The result is high-precision and durable machine tools. A modular machine design allows maximum flexibility and efficient production processes. Machines of the brand are developed, designed, and manufactured at the headquarters in Chemnitz. This includes horizontal lathes, turning-milling machining centers, milling machining centers, 5-axle machining centers, vertical turning centers, and special purpose machines.
- Skilled worker degree as mechatronics technician, electronics technician, if necessary further training as technician or comparable training
- Professional experience in special machine construction desirable
- Relevant knowledge in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics (reading of circuit diagrams, cross-reference lists, etc.), control systems and PLC (Siemens), hydraulics and pneumatics
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Distinct customer and service orientation, strong communication skills as well as intercultural competence
- Foreign language skills in English and, if necessary, other languages
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide