NILES-SIMMONS stands for a machine tool brand with high vertical integration. In addition to the development and design department, the pre-mechanical and sheet metal production are also located in-house. The result is high-precision and durable machine tools. A modular machine design allows maximum flexibility and efficient production processes. Machines of the brand are developed, designed, and manufactured at the headquarters in Chemnitz. This includes horizontal lathes, turning-milling machining centers, milling machining centers, 5-axle machining centers, vertical turning centers, and special purpose machines.
You bring with you:
- Skilled worker qualification as warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d) or comparable
- Experience in handling industrial trucks and securing loads
- Confident handling of MS Office package and merchandise management systems
- Independent and structured way of working, reliability, ability to work under pressure and in a team
- Realization of goods receipt, retrieval and dispatch as well as ensuring proper storage of all goods and items.
- Acceptance of goods as well as realization of loading and unloading operations
- Complete incoming goods inspection and marking of the articles (labeling)
- Carrying out and checking incoming goods and warehouse bookings in the ERP system
- Proper storage and retrieval of goods in the appropriate warehouses
- Compilation and professional packing of shipping items such as spare parts
- Operation of the industrial trucks
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Zwickauer Str. 355
+49 371 - 802 496