NILES-SIMMONS stands for a machine tool brand with high vertical integration. In addition to the development and design department, the pre-mechanical and sheet metal production are also located in-house. The result is high-precision and durable machine tools. A modular machine design allows maximum flexibility and efficient production processes. Machines of the brand are developed, designed, and manufactured at the headquarters in Chemnitz. This includes horizontal lathes, turning-milling machining centers, milling machining centers, 5-axle machining centers, vertical turning centers, and special purpose machines.
- completed vocational training as industrial mechanic (m/f/d) or comparable
- application-ready skills in the working technique scraping
- technical knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering/assembly
- reading and understanding of technical documents
- professional handling of hand tools, power tools, measuring and testing equipment
- independent, careful and quality-conscious way of working
- ability to work in a team
- Scraping machine bed guides and machine components to tolerance specifications.
- Assembly of machine bodys
- Geometry inspection of the basic machine
- Assembling complex assemblies and components using assembly-specific procedures
- Carrying out functional tests on components
- Implementation and testing of multi-stage assembly sequences
- Reading and understanding technical documentation
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Zwickauer Str. 355
+49 371 - 802 496