The WEMA-GLAUCHAU brand stands for customized grinding machines as well as workpiece and customer-specific technology solutions for the most demanding grinding tasks. All machines of the brand are developed, designed and manufactured at the Glauchau site, including machine solutions for internal grinding, external grinding, polygon grinding, form and surface grinding, thread grinding, drilling, dressing.
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician or comparable training
- Knowledge in the field of individual production and special machine construction
- Teamwork and holistic thinking
- Knowledge in scraping is an advantage
- Independent, determined and speedy way of working
- Relevant work experience desired/desirable
- Willingness to travel on business
- Pre- and final assembly of the machines and plants and assemblies
- Commissioning of machines and systems in the company and at the customer's site
- Repair, maintenance and service work/interventions in the company and at the customer's site
- Assembly and alignment of fixtures and clamping devices
- Visual, dimensional and positional checks as well as quality controls of produced workpieces
- Repair and maintenance work on dismantled parts in the workshop
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
+49 3763 61 150