As a company in the machine tool industry, HEGENSCHEIDT-MFD is one of the market leaders worldwide in these business areas. The product range in the Railway division includes underfloor and above-floor wheelset lathes for reprofiling wheelsets as well as wheelset presses, wheelset diagnostic systems and rerailing systems for rail vehicles.
The Automotive division manufactures and sells fixed and straightening rolling machines as well as plain bearing fine turning and smoothing machines for the machining of crankshafts.
- completed studies or training as mechatronics engineer or electronics engineer, preferably with further qualification as technician
- Experience in mechanical engineering, especially in the field of control technology (PLC, Windows-based control computers) and Windows operating systems
- Confident handling of MS-Office
- Several years of experience in field service especially in installation and maintenance of machine tools
- Basic knowledge in the field of pneumatics
- At least sufficient knowledge of English for foreign assignments, other foreign languages are desirable
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Mechanical and electrotechnical assembly work
- Commissioning of complete measuring systems (sensors + PCs)
- Hard- and software tests as well as adaptations for this
- Testing of system functions
- Carrying out inspections, repairs and maintenance work
- Preparation and execution of machine acceptance tests
- Training for operating and service personnel
- Updating the installation and assembly instructions for the measuring systems
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile position with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
+49 (0) 2431 86-383