RASOMA in Döbeln
RASOMA stands for centuries of tradition and experience in machine tool and special machine construction. The machine tool brand is developed and produced at the site in Döbeln. The highly productive machine tools and special machines adapted to customer requirements specialize in individual, workpiece-specific technology solutions and customized automation and complete systems. This includes vertical turning centers, end machining centers, double spindle machining centers, shaft turning centers, special purpose machines and complete automation solutions.
- Completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator (or similar) with several years of experience in the use of CNC lathes and milling machines.
- experience as application technician preferably with further education as mechanical engineer or graduate engineer (FH, Uni)
- very good knowledge in programming the CNC control Siemens Sinumerik 840D SL
- good knowledge of MS Office as well as good English skills
- good communication with customers and suppliers
- ability to work in a team and willingness to travel
- challenging, varied and responsible work tasks in an international market environment
- freedom for initiative, creativity and innovative solutions
- good development opportunities and performance-related remuneration in a qualified working environment
- technically challenging, interesting and varied tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and independence
- Intensive training in the field of activity
- Work location partly at the plant, partly at the customer's site
- Preparation and execution of technological commissioning according to workpiece drawing on our machines
- Preparation of time studies and machining strategies for customer workpieces as well as tool and fixture design
- Preparation and execution of MFU`s
- Carrying out customer-specific machine acceptance tests at the factory and at customer sites worldwide
- User training for our customers in the area of programming and machine operation
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
+49 3431 6611 121