And Action! HEGENSCHEIDT-MFD - TWM - TOTAL WHEELSET MANAGEMENT
Our new video about the TOTAL WHEELSET MANAGEMENT system.
Increasing operational requirements and legal framework conditions demand secure and seamless monitoring of fleets and efficient maintenance planning. The TWM-Total Wheelset Management software developed by HEGENSCHEIDT-MFD supports maintenance companies in maintaining a complete overview of data management, maintenance planning and control of all wheelset-related maintenance processes.
TWM is the digital basis for all wheelsets of rail vehicles and complete fleets, regardless of your company size and complexity. A modular software structure makes TWM extremely flexible, so that not only additional modules can be integrated or exchanged, but also customer-specific extensions are possible.
▪ Increasing the fl eet performance – minimising the maintenance costs
- Data-based TWM maintenance significantly increases the runtime of your wheelsets
- Optimising the planning of maintenance work in a more targeted manner with TWM
- Designing personnel deployment and energy savings in a well-founded manner
- Processing machines, diagnostic systems and TWM from a single source
- More efficient processing and accurate, data-based forecasting of future maintenance
▪ Increasing safety
- Overview of all wheelset states
- Detecting defects in time
- Identi fying risks of damage
- Better fulfilment of legal requirements
- Quality assurance and traceability of all data
▪ Cost reduction
- Reducing wheelset-related costs
- Optimising the planning of maintenance work
- Optimising warehousing and logistics