RASOMA in Döbeln
RASOMA stands for centuries of tradition and experience in machine tool and special machine construction. The machine tool brand is developed and produced at the site in Döbeln. The highly productive machine tools and special machines adapted to customer requirements specialize in individual, workpiece-specific technology solutions and customized automation and complete systems. This includes vertical turning centers, end machining centers, double spindle machining centers, shaft turning centers, special purpose machines and complete automation solutions.
- Skilled worker degree as industrial mechanic or adequate training, mechatronics technician, electronics technician or further training as technician
- solid knowledge of mechanics and/or electrical engineering, electronics
- basic knowledge of machine tool construction, hydraulics and pneumatics
- control and SPS knowledge, preferably Siemens Step 7 and Sinumerik 840 D
- very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- customer-oriented communication
- manual dexterity
- unlimited willingness to travel
- Installation, commissioning and service of CNC vertical turning centers, end machining centers, automation solutions and special purpose machines.
- Maintenance and repair of machines and equipment at the customer's site
- Fault analysis in case of machine failure and quality-assured execution of repairs
- Preparation of assembly reports with technical error description
- Operator training
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
+49 3431 6611 121