The WEMA-GLAUCHAU brand stands for customized grinding machines as well as workpiece and customer-specific technology solutions for the most demanding grinding tasks. All machines of the brand are developed, designed and manufactured at the Glauchau site, including machine solutions for internal grinding, external grinding, polygon grinding, form and surface grinding, thread grinding, drilling, dressing.
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification with several years of professional experience in sales
- Technical understanding and economic basic understanding as well as safe handling of current MS-Office programs
- Professional competence, negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Very good negotiation skills in German and English, further language skills are an advantage
- Independent acquisition, new customer acquisition as well as customer support
- Conducting contract negotiations
- Independent preparation of offers as well as control of contracts, offers and order confirmations
- Independent management and execution of projects as well as control of proper order processing
- Project support of customers during production and after machine delivery
- Coordination of the information flow between the sales department and other departments of the company (interface function) as well as close cooperation with the design department
- Preparation of calculations as well as market and competition analyses
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
+49 3763 61 150