NILES-SIMMONS stands for a machine tool brand with high vertical integration. In addition to the development and design department, the pre-mechanical and sheet metal production are also located in-house. The result is high-precision and durable machine tools. A modular machine design allows maximum flexibility and efficient production processes. Machines of the brand are developed, designed, and manufactured at the headquarters in Chemnitz. This includes horizontal lathes, turning-milling machining centers, milling machining centers, 5-axle machining centers, vertical turning centers, and special purpose machines.
- Vocational training as a painter (m/f/d) or comparable
- Good knowledge in handling sanding machines
- Motivation and curiosity for new learning and working contents
- Ability to plan & control work tasks in terms of time & content
- Independent, careful and quality-conscious work behavior as well as the ability to work in a team
Your area of responsibility:
- Carefully preparing and painting assemblies and individual parts in accordance with quality standards
- Reading and understanding of complex technical documents such as construction drawings
- Surface preparation and substrate treatment
- Preparation of paints and mixing ratios
- Painting metal, aluminum and plastic parts
- Preparation and post-processing work (loading and unloading the spray booth)
- Control of coating thickness in wet and dry process
- Painting and touch-up work on machines ready for shipment, etc.
- Embellishment and maintenance work in the plant
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Zwickauer Str. 355
+49 371 - 802 496