The WEMA-GLAUCHAU brand stands for customized grinding machines as well as workpiece and customer-specific technology solutions for the most demanding grinding tasks. All machines of the brand are developed, designed and manufactured at the Glauchau site, including machine solutions for internal grinding, external grinding, polygon grinding, form and surface grinding, thread grinding, drilling, dressing.
- Master craftsman or technician or skilled worker in the field of industrial mechanics, mechatronics or comparable qualification as well as relevant professional experience desirable
- Very good knowledge of production planning and mechanical engineering, especially in the areas of assembly technology, machine tool design and employee management and motivation
- Good handling of common MS-Office applications
- Excellent communication skills as well as friendly and confident appearance
- Assertiveness, ability to work in a team
- Independent, reliable as well as fast and interdepartmental way of working
- Willingness to travel on business
- Management, planning, organization and assurance of the assembly process of pre-assembly, final assembly and installation as well as maintenance, service and repair work at the customer's site.
- Technical guidance, accounting and control of the subordinate personnel
- Planning and optimization of staff resources in the area of responsibility
- Independent documentation and planning as well as realization of investment projects and the decision on tools, spare parts, etc. to be used.
- Assumption of responsibility for occupational safety and environmental protection as well as continuous improvement of processes in own area of responsibility
- Participation and realization of regular meetings
- Creation of statistics
If you are looking for a challenging, interesting and versatile job with a high degree of independence and personal responsibility, we would be pleased to receive your application documents - preferably by e-mail. Please also indicate your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
+49 3763 61 150