The WEMA-GLAUCHAU brand stands for customized grinding machines as well as workpiece and customer-specific technology solutions for the most demanding grinding tasks. All machines of the brand are developed, designed and manufactured at the Glauchau site, including machine solutions for internal grinding, external grinding, polygon grinding, form and surface grinding, thread grinding, drilling, dressing.
Our requirements :
- Master craftsman or technician or skilled worker in the field of industrial mechanics, mechatronics, also in the commercial field advantageous or comparable qualification as well as relevant professional experience desirable
- Good handling of common MS-Office applications
- Distinct communication skills as well as friendly and confident appearance
- Assertiveness, ability to work in a team
- Independent, reliable as well as fast and interdepartmental way of working
- Disposition and purchase of material, auxiliary and operating materials, etc.
- Selection and control of suppliers and supplier evaluation; bid comparisons
- Control of adherence to delivery dates and reminder of open orders as well as complaint management, preparation of procurement and inventory analyses; profitability calculations
- Control and execution of inventory
- Responsibility for occupational safety and environmental protection
- Carrying out quality inspections in ongoing production as well as necessary rework
- Obtaining of subcontracting orders, calculation of quotations, scheduling as well as monitoring of subcontracting orders in terms of deadlines/costs and timely processing of orders
- Participation and execution of regular meetings